Don’t You Love To Get Sick!
America is sicker than ever and a majority of us choose to live in denial. We were not born into this world with a destiny leading to sickness. What kind of messed up world would this be if that was the truth? The reality is most people believe all of this sickness is normal so we unfortunately do live in a pretty messed up world right now. Seriously, who doesn’t like to get sick these days? We have such great drugs…why bother trying to stay healthy in the first place?
Most Common Excuses
- I don’t have time
- I don’t have the money
- I would just rather live with it
- I take a baby aspirin already
It is time to put these excuses behind you. If you don’t give time for your health now it surely will not give you time in the future. I know there are a lot of gamblers out there so if you choose to gamble with your health more power to you. Did you know the most common person that seeks chiropractic care is a middle aged person with a high IQ? Hmmmm…I wonder why? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the way most Americans approach their health is not working.
Some of the most common sicknesses people deal with on a daily basis.
- Anxiety and Depression
Most Common Treatments and Side effects
- Asthma: Inhalers—tremors, nervousness, headaches, diarrhea, to name a few…
- Allergies: Claritin—seizures, passing out, jaundice, irregular heart rate and more!
- Pain: Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen (I won’t bother getting into the prescription drugs)—hives, rash, heart burn, stomach problems, kill over 100,000 adults and children a year!
- Anxiety and Depression: Psychotropic drugs—breathing problems, weight changes, memory loss, nervousness, unusual bleeding.
- Headaches: See “Pain” and side effects.
Sign me up! I can’t believe I am missing out on all the health and fun! All of this information was taken from WebMD and are real facts and statistics. These are only a few of the side effects for the medications listed. I would have put them all but unfortunately ran out of room.
I am just so thankful for the Principled Neurologically-Based Chiropractors that sat me down and educated me where true health comes from. Thanks to Drs. Swaim I have been leading a healthy life and have been able to lead my family, friends and community in the same direction. Chiropractic boosts the Immune System naturally which leads to less sickness. At The Roots Chiropractic we deliver this same message once a week, not only to empower you, but your friends and family members as well. It is free to the members of our community and surrounding areas. Please call us at 941.877.1507 for more information.